Created by: Rich Santo
Modified on: Wed, 30 May, 2018 at 3:28 PM
US SHIPPING SERVICES - UPS
Saturday Delivery commitment times depend on the shipping service you choose:
- UPS Next Day Air® Early: Guaranteed delivery one hour later than the guaranteed weekday delivery time, as early as 9:00 a.m., based on destination
- UPS Next Day Air®: Guaranteed delivery by 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m. where weekday shipments are delivered by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon, respectively, based on destination
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: Guaranteed delivery by end of day for shipments picked up on Thursday, based on destination
- UPS Ground and UPS 3 Day Select™: End of day (available in select destination ZIP Codes™)
- UPS Worldwide Express® Plus: Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express®: Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight™: Delivery based on destination
Note: For some services, Saturday delivery of a UPS Returns shipment is available in the U.S. only. Contact your UPS Representative for more information.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.